Customized diets to meet your needs
- Low calorie diets (LCDs) are individually planned to include 500 to 1,000 calories a day less than you burn.
- Very low calorie diets (VLCDs) typically limit intake to only 400 to 800 calories a day and feature high-protein, low-fat liquids.
- Setting realistic weight loss goals — short term and long term.
- Recording your diet and exercise patterns in a diary.
- Identifying high-risk situations and avoiding them.
- Rewarding specific actions, such as exercising for a longer time or eating less of a certain type of food.
- Adopting realistic beliefs about weight loss and body image.
- Developing a support network, including family, friends and co-workers, or joining a support group that can help you focus on your goal
Customized exercise programs
Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band
Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
Laparoscopic gastric bypass