Modern Medical Procedures at E.M.N.
The EMN’s bespoke medical team and health experts help people lead a healthier and more active lifestyle while learn exercises and healthy behaviours that help increase their overall quality of life.
- CABG (Coronary artery bypass grafting)
- Valvular Heart Disease Operations (repair & replacement)
- Aorta / Aortic Root & Arch Disease replacement and repair
- Valve-sparing aortic root replacement
- Left ventricular assisting devices (LVAD)
- Congenital heart disease operations
- Maze procedure
- Left atrial appendage excision
- Pulmonary endarterectomy
Includes tailored-made medical procedures based on established international practices, rules and guidelines, personalized service and care.
- Angiograms, left heart catheterizations
- Right heart catheterizations
- Angioplasties (PCIs)
- Primary PCI
- Rotational atherectomy
- Intracoronary echocardiography (IVUS)
- Myocardial biopsies
- Renal Denervation
- Structural Heart disease:
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
Left atrial appendage closure devices
Coarctation of Aorta
Occluder devices (atrial and ventricular septal defects)
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve therapy (TPV)
- Pacemaker implantations:
VVIR, DDDR, VDD
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICD) (including biventricular ICDs)
- Electrophysiology study
- Ablations (AvnRT, VT)
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Therapy (Cryotherapy)
- Holter implantation
The complex and specialist nature of the orthopedic work carried out by EMN is reflected in the provision of a complete range of our services. Every patient has the benefit of a skilled and caring medical team to offer help and support whatever the individual circumstances.
- Hip and knee arthroplasty
- Minimal hip arthroplasty (AMIS)
- Minimal knee arthroplasty ( Signature)
- Osteotomies in axial disturbances
- Cartilage repair , autologous cell implantation (ACI) in one stage (Cellcotec)
- Biologic therapies (PRPs, Membranes)
- Spine surgery ( micro discectomy, decompression instrumented and non-instrumented fusion, cyphoplasty, pain management procedures)
- Ligament reconstruction ( ACL, PCL, MPFL, MCL,LCL etc )
- Arthroscopic synovectomy
- Fractures – non-unions osteosynthesis
- Hand surgery
- Foot surgery
- Full post – op rehabilitation
Types of interventions that the teacher participates as well as sample images and video with a detailed description for each.
As a general surgical operations are examples hernias and biliary diseases
It is the category with the greatest interest and includes procedures such as cholecystectomy, cholangiography a bile duct exploration, appendectomy, rehabilitation hernias, symfysiolysi – addressing congenital obstructive ileus, gastrectomy, colectomy, antipalindromikes surgery for gastroesophageal pallindromiki disease, obesity interventions.
Also a class are Laparoscopic obesity surgery are included in the following: adjustable gastric banding, longitudinal gastrectomy (gastric sleeve) and gastric bypass.
Such interventions can indicatively be mentioned the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and skin.
Surgery colon and rectum
Interventions in this category are aimorroidopixia with the THD method hemorrhoidectomy LOGO and colectomy.
Interventions surgical endocrine glands can be mentioned thyroidectomy, parathyroidectomy, adrenalectomy
Surgery liver pancreas
As breast interventions indicatively the mastectomy, dissection, sentinel lymph node and the simultaneous plastic recovery.
Our highly skilled multi-disciplinary team achieves excellent outcomes on face and body reconstruction improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry and proportion.
- Facelift – Mini Facelift
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Fat Grafting
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Inverted Nipples
- Thigh Lift – Buttock Lift
- Genital Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Facial Palsy
- Skin and Soft Tissue Tummor
NON INVASIVE TREATMENT
- Thread Lift